Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilizing three specific design features.
- Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt’s softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
- Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
- Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line (shown in red) includes a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window teardrop design
- Equipped with Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV lenses
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV: Black/Black (SQB-BK), Black/Black Metallic Dark Red (SQB-BK/MDR), Black/Black Siesta Green (SQB-BK/SG)